Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy Labour Day.

AYE. People. Why aren't you guys updating? GOSH. I'm so freaking bored. I've got no life since school hasn't started for me. I shall go find work huh. ohwells. Don't know where to work. Ohwells. Let's see. SLY's birthday's coming up. (: 5May right. SMART me. (: Sigh. My dad wants me to go to Aust. Hmmm. but I don't wanna go. At least not now. Stupid M*IS taking freaking long to approve don't know what SHIT. My dad's getting frustrated with them. "Just go australia lah." that's what he said to me yesterday. Ohwell. Maybe next year? I can't bear to leave. =/ New environment, new people. It's going to be hectic there with all the parties. It's fun but too much parties not good. So I'm still contemplating. GOOD LUCK to me. I hope everyone's doing well in school. (:

LOVE,
Nadia